Beachbody offers active duty military, a spouse of an active duty service member not currently enrolled as a Coach, or a military service member discharged from service as a result of injury sustained during service the opportunity to have your enrollment fee ($39.95 plus applicable tax) refunded, and to waive your monthly business service fee. If you plan to enroll and would like to request our military waiver please complete the steps to complete your enrollment and confirm your eligibility.
You can earn extra money promoting our great line of proven products or simply enjoy the 25% discount for coaches. Programs and products like: P90X, Insanity, Focus T25, 21 Day Fix, and Shakeology are just to name a few. No worries on shipping either, Team Beachbody ships to APO/FPO.
Not really sure if this is for you? Well this offer is also extended to your spouse.
My two brothers are in the army and both have spent time in Afghanistan and are currently still serving in the United States. I am so proud of both of them and am so thankful for YOUR service. While the opportunity with Beachbody can never repay you for your service, I am so glad that the company wants to thank you by offering you a 25% discount- AND the opportunity to profit from it for FREE!
No doubt Beachbody programs like P90X have helped many of you get in shape. In fact, Tony Horton has spent a lot of time traveling to military bases around the world to help train you. Since so many of you are already working out, take advantage of this opportunity at a great discount for you. I can’t think of many other ways that are better to thank everyone for their service than to allow them to join this amazing company for free!
Check out this article here: Tony Horton Visits California Sailors, helps Navy promote culture of fitness.
What if I don’t want to “Coach”?
If you do not want to actually “coach” you can become a coach and just get the 25% discount on Beachbody products and do nothing. The 25% off Shakeology every month for example is already savings. You can save money on any Beachbody product too!
Are you Ready?
Step 1: Contact me to let me know you are joining my team and I will help you with the process.
Step 2: Sign up for a FREE Team Beachbody Account. If you’re not already signed up for your Beachbody membership under me, you’ll need to do so here:
There are two options here, FREE or CLUB. I’d suggest that you start out by signing up for the FREE membership (it’s the option UNDER the paid club membership) as you can always upgrade later if you want to.
Step 4: Download Team Beachbody Coach App Fax Cover here. Once you have enrolled online, please provide confirmation of your military status by submitting a copy of one of the following documents to our Coach Relations team: a copy of your current active duty orders, a copy of your LES, or a copy of your BIR. Please note we cannot and will not accept a copy of your military ID. Documents may be sent to Coach Relations via email or via fax to firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 201-7225. Please use the military waiver fax cover sheet or include your Coach ID number which is provided to you at the time you enroll.
Step 5: Once our Coach Relations team confirms you are eligible for the military waiver, your enrollment fee will be refunded to you. Please note that if you purchased a Challenge Pack at the time of your enrollment, that $39.95 enrollment fee has already been waived. In addition, your monthly business service fee will be waived for the duration of your active duty status. If our Coach Relations team cannot verify your eligibility for the military waiver, they will contact you directly to ask for additional documentation.
Click here to review our military waiver guidelines and our complete Team Beachbody Coach Policies & Procedures. For further questions regarding our policies, please contact our compliance team via email at email@example.com.
If you do not want to actually “coach” you can become a coach and just get the 25% discount on beachbody products and do nothing.
Beachbody Coach Military F.A.Q.
- What is the Beachbody Military program for our Independent Team Beachbody Coaches? Beachbody is excited to offer this great program for our Coaches who are actively serving in our military. If you are an active member of the military and newly enrolling as a Beachbody Coach, the cost of your business starter kit ($39.95) and your monthly business service fee will be waived for the duration of your active duty orders. If you are already a Beachbody Coach and on active duty, your monthly business service fee will be waived for the duration of your active duty orders. In either case, if your active orders have no stated end date, your business service fee will be waived for a minimum of two years.
- I’m active military and I’d like to become an Independent Team Beachbody Coach. How do I enroll? Please complete the Coach Application, and submit the completed Coach Application, together with a copy of your active duty orders or any suitable verification of your status, such as a copy of your military ID or your BIR, to our Coach Relations team for further review and processing. Paperwork may be submitted to our secure fax at (213) 201-7225 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we need any further information to verify a new Coach’s active duty status, we will reach out to you directly.
- Both I and my spouse are active military. May we both enroll as Independent Team Beachbody Coaches and have our fees waived? Yes, if you and your spouse are both active military, you may each enroll as an Independent Team Beachbody Coach, and each of you is eligible to have your basic enrollment fee of $39.95 and your monthly business service fee waived. Both of you will need to complete our Coach Application and submit the application along with the verification of your active status.
- I’m active duty military however my spouse would like to enroll as an Independent Team Beachbody Coach. Is this possible? Yes, absolutely. If you are active duty military and are not a Beachbody Coach, your spouse is welcome to take advantage of this benefit. If your spouse is enrolling as a Coach rather than you, your spouse will need to submit a copy of your active duty orders or other suitable paperwork, in order to qualify for this waiver. In this particular case, the name on the Coach account will be the enrolling spouse.
- I’m active duty military. Can anyone other than my spouse enroll as a Coach based on my status? No. As an active member of the military, either you or your spouse may enroll as an Independent Team Beachbody Coach to take advantage of this waiver of standard fees. If you and your spouse both wish to enroll as Independent Team Beachbody Coaches, and only one of you is an active member of the military, only one of you would qualify to have your standard enrollment fee of $39.95 and your monthly business service fee waived.
- I’m active duty military and I’m already an Independent Team Beachbody Coach. What’s next for me? Please submit a copy of your active duty orders or other suitable verification of your status, such as a copy of your military ID or your BIR (feel free to use the Coach Application Fax Cover page available HERE) to our Coach Relations team. Upon further verification of your active duty status, we will waive your monthly business service fee for the duration of your active duty orders. Please note that your initial business starter kit charges are not eligible to be refunded.
- What do you mean when you say I have to be active duty military to qualify for this benefit? At the time you submit your Coach Application, we will also need you to include a copy of your active duty orders or other suitable verification of your status, from your branch of service. Your active duty orders will likely include a start and end date. Based upon the end date given, your monthly business service fee will be waived during that time period. If you are reassigned to active duty at a later date please contact our Coach Relations team for further instructions.
If you have more extensive questions regarding whether or not you are eligible for this program, please contact our Compliance department at email@example.com.