What is 21 Day Fix?
The 21 Day Fix program takes the guesswork out of weight loss. It’s a unique portion-control system combined with easy-to-follow workouts that fit into anyone’s busy schedule. Trainer Autumn Calabrese shares her passion for food and fitness as she shows you how to make simple choices that add up to life-changing results.
What is the 21 Day Fix: 21 Day Fix is THE fitness and nutrition program to help you lose up to 15 pounds in 21 days. Each workout is approximately 30 minutes a day, 7 days a week. The unique nutrition plan uses specifically portioned food storage containers that eliminate the guesswork from portion control – no weighing, measuring, or counting calories, carbs or points. If it fits in the container, you can eat it. And you’ll lose weight. When eaten in the right quantities, there are no foods that are off limits.
Program Length: 21 Days
- Who should buy the program: Everyone can do 21 Day Fix and get great results. Each workout has a modifier to show easier moves. The test groups included fit people as well as people with 100+ pounds to lose, to be sure that anyone could be successful with this program.
- How long are the workouts: Approximately 30 minutes each.
- What is the workout schedule: One 30-minute workout each day for 21 days.
- What is included with the container set: 7 color-coded containers + Shakeology shaker cup.
- Can the Eating plan be done on it’s own: For best results, the eating and workout plan is essential.
- Why can’t other containers be used: Few, if any, containers come in the sizes required.
- Can I eat out at restaurants during the Fix: Yes, the Eating Plan includes a Restaurant Guide.
- What does “no off-limit foods” mean: Treats (like dessert and wine) are incorporated, not off limits.
1. How much will the 21 Day Fix Cost?
The 21 Day Fix will start out at $58.85 for the Base Kit, and the Challenge Pack will only be $140!! That’s like paying $10 for the 21 Day Fix Base Kit when you buy Shakeology. The cost will vary depending on whether you get the Base Kit, Ultimate Kit, or Challenge Pack (which includes Shakeology). The challenge pack will go up to $160 after February 28, 2014.
2. What is included?
In the Basic 21 Day Fix: You will receive 7 workouts on 2 DVDs Dirty 30 workout, Total Body Cardio Fix, Upper Fix, Lower Fix, Pilates Fix, Cardio Fix, Yoga Fix. Plus the nutrition guide with 7 containers that are essential to following the plan. You will also get a workout calendar, 3-day Quick Fix that Autumn uses for photoshoots, an eating plan, and 24/7 Online support, and a shaker cup.
In the Challenge Pack: The 21 Day Base Kit plus a 30 day supply of Shakeology in any flavor. You can have Shakeology on the meal plan.
In the Ultimate 21 Day Fix: Everything listed above, plus an insulated bag, and 2 workouts: Flat Abs Fix and Barre Legs. You’ll also receive 1 Pro-Grade Resistance Band (15lbs) and a large on-the-go container.
Bonus DVD: (Plyofix) is included when you order through a Team Beachbody Coach!
3. What does the nutrition plan look like?
No food is off limits because everything is in moderation. The food is easy to shop for, prep, and eat. You are allowed Shakeology. When you order the 21 Day Fix, you receive portioned food storage containers that are measured out for the perfect portion. You don’t have to count calories, macros, or anything. The containers are easy to carry with you, and they are microwave and dishwasher safe!
Answers to common container questions:
- What is included with the container set? 7 color coded containers
- Can a 2nd set of containers be purchased separately? Yes
- Is there a guarantee on the containers? Yes, a 30 day money back guarantee
- Can individual containers be purchased? No, at this time only the 7- piece kit is available.
- Are they BPA & DEHP free? Yes, they are free of both chemicals
- Why can’t other containers be used? Few, if any, containers come in the sizes required.
Additional answers to the meal plan:
- If ordered separately is the Eating Plan included? No, it is only included in the full 21 Day Fix Program
- Can the eating plan be done one it’s own? For best results, the eating and & workout plan is essential.
- Can I eat out at restaurants during the Fix? Yes, the Eating Plan includes a Restaurant Guide.
- What does “no off-limit foods” mean? Treats (like desert & wine) are incorporated, not off limits.
- Does the meal plan include vegan/vegetarian/ breast feeding options? Yes, the plan is not recipe specific & includes those options.
- Can I have a cheat meal? You just don’t want to stuff your face. You can have a treat a few times week, and she does break down how to include for something like pizza or lasagna.
4. What results can I expect?
People generally lose 10-15lbs!! It isn’t a starvation or quick-fix type of program either. You can lose 10-15lbs and keep it off when you practice the healthy habits you learn in those 21 days. Check out my post on my blog for some amazing stories about people in the test group which Autumn shared during a conference call.
5. What are the workouts like?
They are 30 minutes long and vary daily. Autumn Calabrese is the trainer, and the set is very light and fun. Each workout is intense and necessary to your results. Two things to love about the 21 Day Fix is 1) Autumn is a stickler for proper form to help you get the most out of every move and not risk an injury, and 2) they have a modifier through the entire program- AWESOME!
6. What equipment will I need?
You’ll need a set of dumbbells or a resistance band. A yoga mat or beachbody mini mat are helpful but not required.
- As your coach, I will be working with you one on one. You will be getting weekly emails with videos and tips specific to this workout, as well as invited to be part of a challenge group on facebook. Contact me before getting this program to ensure you have the best current deal possible for you.