I have to share with you the following quote from a 7 year old boy who tried Focus T25 after I let his family borrow my dvd:
“I really like the program. It’s only 25 minutes a day. That’s like 5 minutes less than Prayfit. And the cooldown is only 3 minutes.”
I honestly wish I could have recorded his voice saying the above. But seriously- it’s only 25 minutes a day!
Don’t have an hour a day to work out? Here’s the answer:
There are so many busy people out there who want to work out in less time—but still get great results. Read on to find out how FOCUS T25 can get you in the best shape of your life working out just 25 minutes a day.
Have you checked out Shaun T’s new 25-minute workouts? FOCUS T25 is the program. And from the reviews and the results I’m seeing so far, it’s catching on fast. I personally did this when it came out in November last year. My favorite part? That it was only 25 minutes. Every time I wanted a break, I kept reminding myself, that it was only 25 minutes. You see, the idea is that each workout is 25 minutes of pure intensity, 100% focus. No REST! That’s the thing. Non-stop moves. Everything you need, nothing you don’t . . .So even when you’re busy, you’ll always have time to get your workout in. That’s what I like about it.
The other great part about T25 is there’s always a modifier on screen. So you can go really hard or pull back as much as you want. It may be the most efficient, effective program I’ve seen (Although I’m pretty excited to try out 21 Day Fix as soon as I get it in the mail).
Also, through me, I can get you a FREE workout DVD Core Speed.
Focus T25 FAQ’s:
Success Tips with Focus T25:
- Space. You will need just enough room to move forward-and-back and side-to-side. A small living room space should do the trick.
- Equipment. The FOCUS T25 Base kit includes one B-LINES Resistance Band. No other equipment is required—but our Beachbody Minimat and additional resistance bands or dumbells are great tools for helping you achieve their best results even faster. If you are going to upgrade to the FOCUS T25 Deluxe kit, the addition of a Chin-Up Bar and a Chin-Up Max is highly recommended.
- Supplements. For customers looking to achieve their best health and fitness results, the following supplements are key:
- SHAKEOLOGY. An ultra-premium nutritional shake that promotes digestive health, energy, and even weight loss.*
- E&E ENERGY AND ENDURANCE. A preworkout drink that is scientifically formulated to help you burn more calories; power through your no-rest T25 workouts, maximizing your results; and get lasting energy without the crash.*
- RESULTS AND RECOVERY FORMULA. A postworkout drink that contains the optimal balance of proteins and carbohydrates to help replenish the body, mend sore muscles, and restore energy.*
- As your coach, I will be working with you one on one. You will be getting weekly emails with videos and tips specific to this workout, as well as invited to be part of a challenge group on facebook. Contact me before getting this program to ensure you have the best current deal possible for you.
What Fitness Level do I need to be at in order to do Focus T25?
The great part about FOCUS T25 is that you can follow Shaun and push your hardest, or follow the modifier, Tania, who’s always on screen. Tania recently had a baby and got great results with the program post baby doing only the modified version. She’s great to follow! So even if you’re in top shape looking for a challenge to push yourself to the next level, or just starting out on your fitness journey, anyone at any fitness level can achieve exceptional results working out just 25 minutes a day.
How much does FOCUS T25 cost?
- Base kit:$119.85
- Club member: $107.87
There is a 30-day money-back guarantee of the purchase price less s&h.
Is there a FOCUS T25 Challenge Pack? What are the details?
Still have questions? Contact me so I can fill you in on additional information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**With Shakeology Home Direct, you will receive this item every 30 days, shipped directly to their door and billed to the credit card your customer uses today in the amount of $129.95 a month—only about $4.33 a day!—plus $2 Super Discount shipping per item (effective Jan. 7, 2014). You may cancel at any time to avoid future charges by calling Customer Service at 1 (800) 470-7870.
***After your first 30 days, you will be automatically billed to continue the Team Beachbody Club membership at a cost of $2.99 a week, billed $38.87 per quarter in advance to the credit card your customer uses. You can cancel anytime to avoid future charges by calling Customer Service at 1 (800) 470-7870.
†Offer not valid for current paying Team Beachbody Club members.
Contact me directly and I’ll walk you through it, and answer any questions you might have.