If you haven’t already heard about LES MILLS COMBAT, you’re missing out on the biggest breakthrough of the year. This revolutionary fitness program uses explosive fat-burning, strength-building moves from 6 major martial arts disciplines to help you punch, kick, block, and strike your way to an outrageously strong and sexy body. The secret? Fast Twitch Integration Training. LES MILLS COMBAT works your fast-twitch muscle fibers—the ones with the greatest capacity for change—like crazy. It’s a breakthrough fusion of the most dynamic moves from karate, tae kwon do, boxing, muay thai/kickboxing, capoeira, and jiu-jitsu, arranged in explosive, escalating patterns—all designed to help you burn massive amounts of calories, amp up your strength, and maximize your lean-muscle definition, fast. Plus, when you order it from me, you’ll get a FREE bonus workout—LES MILLS COMBAT 30: LIVE! Ready to unleash your inner warrior and build your best body ever? Contact me directly and I’ll walk you through the process and answer any questions you might have. This is truly one of the most fun, effective workout programs I’ve ever come across. If you want to get shredded in 60 days, hit me up!
Les Mills Combat FAQ’S:
Q. What do you need to be successful with LES MILLS COMBAT?
- Space. You need just enough room to move front to back and side to side. A small living room space should do the trick.
- Equipment. Dumbbells within a certain weight range are used in the POWER HIIT workout and the Ultimate Warrior Kit’s WARRIOR
- 1: UPPER BODY BLOW OUT workout to advance your fitness level and to get serious definition! Dumbbells are optional for the SHOCK PLYO HIIT
- 2 workout and the Ultimate Warrior Kit’s CORE ATTACK. You may also find that wearing the LES MILLS COMBAT training gloves when you’re working out will amp up your intensity and help you deliver more accurate punches.
- Supplements that are recommended include:
- Shakeology. This ultra-premium nutrition shake promotes digestive health, energy, and even weight loss.*
- Results and Recovery Formula. A postworkout drink containing the optimal balance of proteins and carbohydrates to help replenish the body, mend sore muscles, and restore energy after sweating it out.*
- E&E Energy and Endurance. This preworkout drink helps provide the energy to go ALL THE WAY. It is scientifically formulated to improve endurance, muscle performance, and focus during every workout.*
- As your coach, I will be working with you one on one. You will be getting weekly emails with videos and tips specific to this workout, as well as invited to be part of a challenge group on facebook. Contact me before getting this program to ensure you have the best current deal possible for you.
Q. How do you start the program? Do you have to be in great shape?
LES MILLS COMBAT is designed to work for people of all fitness levels, and also can be used as an excellent complement to any other workout program. A 30-minute Basics DVD is included that provides instruction on how to perform each of the 6 martial arts disciplines used in the program. Additionally, the Stay With the Fight Fitness Guide includes three workout calendars, so you can tailor your program to your own individual needs.
Q. How much does LES MILLS COMBAT cost?
- Base Kit: $59.85; Club member: $53.87
- 60-day money-back guarantee of the purchase, less shipping and handling.
- Save money with a Challenge Pack!
- Earn referral money and get your program paid for. Ask me how!
Q. How much does it cost to ship?
- The shipping and handling cost is $14.95 for the LES MILLS COMBAT Kit, $14.95 for the Supreme Warrior Kit, and $14.95 for the Ultimate Warrior Kit.
Q. When will the credit card that was used for the purchase be charged?
- The credit card will be charged when the product ships. You will receive an email confirming the order and ship date at the email address provided during purchase.
Q. Is there an option to only buy an additional pair of LES MILLS COMBAT Training Gloves?
• The LES MILLS COMBAT Training Gloves will be made available for individual purchase
Q. How do I measure my glove size?
To estimate your proper glove size, wrap a measuring tape around your four knuckles starting from your index finger to your pinkie and back to your index finger, and measure the number of inches. Use the chart below to determine your glove size.
SIZING CHART Small Below 8” Medium 8” – 8.75” Large Above 8.75”
Q. Why would I need the LES MILLS COMBAT Training Gloves?
The LES MILLS COMBAT Training Gloves make it easier for you to hold proper fist position as your hand actually grips and squeezes the glove. You contract and engage all the muscles in your forearm, as well as the biceps and triceps in your upper arm. That means you can punch harder and strike with more force. They also help you maintain focus on where your hands and arms are, reminding you to always bring your hands back to the high-guard position.
Q. What materials are the Training Gloves made of?
The gloves contain no LATEX and are made of shiny synthetic leather. They’re lined with laminated nylon cloth. The back of the hand features padding made of high-density foam. A matte synthetic leather binding is used, along with a Velcro strip fastener. NOTE: Do not use the LES MILLS COMBAT Training Gloves for boxing, mixed martial arts, sparring, contact sports, or any training involving boxing bags or other objects. Do not use the LES MILLS COMBAT Training Gloves to hit, punch, or strike anyone or anything.
Q. Will the Training Gloves weigh me down?
These gloves are designed to be lightweight for quick and easy movement. Here are the exact weights:
• Weight: Small: approx. 5.86 ozs./pair; Medium: approx. 6.31 ozs./pair; Large: approx. 6.80 ozs./pair
Q. How big are the gloves?
- Size Small: approx. 8.07” (L) x 4.52” (W) x 3.74” (Wrist)
- Size Medium: approx. 8.46” (L) x 4.72” (W) x 4.13” (Wrist)
- Size Large: approx. 8.66” (L) x 4.92” (W) x 4.33” (Wrist)
Q. How are the LES MILLS COMBAT Training Gloves supposed to fit?
Your LES MILLS COMBAT Training Gloves are designed to help perfect your form for your best martial arts training technique. The gloves should feel comfortable yet snug. The padding of the glove should cover your knuckles and approximately half or three-quarters of the back of your hand. The Velcro wrap should easily go around your wrist. The Training Gloves should allow you to comfortably squeeze your hand into a fist, so you can properly contract the muscles in your arms as you punch and strike. Wrist Size: 3.74” (S) 4.13” (M) 4.33” (L) Width: 4.52” (S) 4.72” (M) 4.92” (L) Length: 8.07” (S) 8.46” (M) 8.66” (L)
Q. Can I use weighted gloves with the Les Mills Combat program?
We advise you not to use weighted gloves. In LES MILLS COMBAT, you are doing so many punches and different strikes (Karate, Muay Thai, Boxing, etc.) that adding additional weight to your hands and arms could potentially lead to injury. Instead, the LES MILLS COMBAT Training Gloves are the right tool to help with your punching techniques, because the better your technique and form, the more intensity you can bring to your workout, and the more significant results you can get.
Q. Is there a LES MILLS COMBAT Challenge Pack?
Yes, the Challenge Pack includes the LES MILLS COMBAT Base Kit, a 30-day supply of Shakeology with Home Direct**, and a FREE 30-day trial membership to Team Beachbody VIP Club.***†
Q. Have additional questions?
Check out the message boards and contact me so I can help answer your specific question.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**With Shakeology Home Direct, you’ll receive this item every 30 days, shipped directly to your door and billed to the credit card you use today in the amount of $129.95 a month—only about $4.00 a day!—plus $2 Super Discount shipping per item (effective Jan. 7, 2014). You may cancel at any time to avoid future charges by calling Customer Service at 1 (800) 470-7870.
***After your first 30 days, you’ll be automatically billed to continue your Team Beachbody VIP Club membership at a cost of $2.99 a week, billed $38.87 per quarter in advance to your credit card. You can cancel anytime to avoid future charges by calling Customer Service at 1 (800) 470-7870. †Offer not valid for current paying Team Beachbody VIP Club members.