Slim in 6 will literally reshape your body in 6 short weeks. The secret is Debbie’s exclusive Slim Training Technique which combines fat burning cardio with light resistance moves to help you slim and sculpt your body without bulking you up!
Although this program is categorized as a beginner category, don’t be fooled into thinking you won’t get a hard core workout out of it. After I finished Focus, T25 I went back to this workout for a couple of weeks thinking it would be no biggie and was amazed at the toning results in even just 2 weeks! In addition, I think you should know that Debbie Siebers, creator of Slim in 6, is a real person who has had her own struggles with weight. She lost more than 40 pounds with her Slim Training method and has kept the weight off. This programs WORKS!
What is Slim in 6?
- Slim in 6 is an in-home workout program that helps you melt away fat and sculpt a leaner, sexier body in just 6 weeks.
- Because the moves are so easy to follow, Slim in 6 can work for just about anyone, even people who’ve never exercised regularly.
- Trainer Debbie Siebers combines cardio and light resistance exercise to burn calories and tone your whole body without creating bulky muscles.
How does Slim in 6 work?
- Debbie’s Slim Training technique combines cardio with light resistance moves to create fast weight loss and body-shaping results.
- You gradually increase your strength, endurance, and energy over three phases of intensity. And because you train the same muscles 6 days a week, your body becomes lean and toned,rather than bulky.
- You can lose up to 25 pounds in just 6 weeks. Guaranteed or your money back!
What tools are available to challenge advanced users?
- Heavier resistance bands*
- Slim Series workout program
- Slim Series Express workout program
Is there a Bonus?
- Yes! Anyone who orders Slim in 6 through me gets a FREE bonus workout—Keep It Up! (a $19.95 value). Use this workout in Week 7 and beyond to keep burning calories and toning muscles, so you can take your fitness to a whole new level.
*Resistance Bands contain natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
Slim in 6 FAQ’s:
Here are some quick answers to the most frequently asked questions about Slim in 6:
Q. What do you need to be successful with Slim in 6?
- Space. You need just enough room to move a few steps front to back and side to side. A small living room space should be fine.
- Equipment. You can use a resistance band (included in your program) or dumbbells. Debbie prefers the resistance bands over weights; her Slim Training technique was designed specifically to work with bands.
- Push Play every single day.
- Nutrition. Make sure you’re getting the nutrients you need for healthy weight loss. Use the meal plans that Beachbody offers and follow your nutrition guide. We recommend the following to ensure your best results:
- Shakeology: This ultra-premium nutritional shake helps improve digestive health and energy, keeps cravings at bay, and can help with weight loss.
- Slimming Formula. A unique blend of pyruvate and green tea extract helps increase your body’s efficiency to burn fat so you can get lean faster.
- 2-Day Fast Formula®. This creamy, delicious shake can help you break the cycle of unhealthy eating and get a jump start on fat burning.
- Follow the workout calendar that’s included in your program.
- As your coach, I will be working with you one on one. You will be getting weekly emails with videos and tips specific to this workout, as well as invited to be part of a challenge group on facebook. Contact me before getting this program to ensure you have the best current deal possible for you.
- Do Slim & Limber and Slim & 6-Pack after your regular workout 3 to 4 times per week (you can alternate these by doing Slim & Limber one day and Slim & 6-Pack the next day, or you can do them both on the same day if you have time).
- To jump-start your results, begin your 6-week transformation with the 6-Day Express Plan, which can help you lose up to 6 pounds and 6 inches in your first 6 days.
Q. How do you start the program? Do you have to be in good shape?
Slim in 6 is designed for people of all fitness levels. The workouts are easy to learn and follow, and almost anyone in good health can do them. Debbie Siebers has an encouraging, friendly style that takes the worry out of exercise.
Q. What kind of workouts are in Slim in 6?
- 3 body-slimming workouts on 3 DVDs
- Step 1: Start It Up! Start melting fat and slimming down with this 30-minute, moderate intensity workout.
- Step 2: Ramp It Up! Turn up the calorie burn with moves that target your hips, thighs, and abs in about 45 minutes a day.
- Step 3: Burn It Up! Reveal your new slim, toned body with Debbie’s advanced workout that takes less than an hour.
- 2 bonus workouts: Slim & Limber and Slim & 6-Pack
- Slim & 6-Pack. This 10-minute workout targets ab flab for a tight, toned midsection and strong core.
- Slim & Limber. Stretch out your muscles to keep your body lean, flexible, and feeling good all over.
- Plus 3 FREE bonus gifts: Slim Training Resistance Band*, 24/7 online support, and Cardio Core! Express workout
- Workout Calendar
- Tools to help you succeed, including the 6-Day Express Plan, a weight loss eating plan, and a guidebook
Q. How much does Slim in 6 cost?
- Base Kit: $39.90; Club member: $35.91. It comes with a 6-Week Money-Back Guarantee of the purchase price, less shipping and handling.
Q. Is there a Slim in 6 Challenge Pack? Yes! The Challenge Pack includes the Slim in 6 Base Kit, a 30-day supply of **Shakeology with Home Direct and a FREE 30-day trial membership to Team Beachbody ***VIP Club.
**With Shakeology Home Direct, you’ll receive this item every 30 days, shipped directly to your door and billed to the credit card you use today in the amount of $129.95 a month—only about $4.00 a day!—plus $2 Super Discount shipping per item (effective Jan. 7, 2014). You may cancel at any time to avoid future charges by calling Customer Service at 1 (800) 470-7870.
***After your first 30 days, you’ll be automatically billed to continue your Team Beachbody VIP Club membership at a cost of $2.99 a week, billed $38.87 per quarter in advance to your credit card. You can cancel anytime to avoid future charges by calling Customer Service at 1 (800) 470-7870. Offer not valid for current paying Team Beachbody VIP Club members.
‡Resistance Bands contain natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.